Slow 2d performance in X / opera / nvidia drivers

Martin Tournoy carpetsmoker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:57:25 PST 2006

Don't see any XOrg log file, you forgot to attatch it?

And what is Xinerama, i thought it was a window manager like KDE or gnome...?

Try loading from the open-source driver, or generic vga or vesa, will
that improve preformance?

You said problems started to occur with Opera 8 and later, did you try
using opera 7.x or 6.x? it those work alright I think opera support
would be the best place to be....