6.0 on Apple's Intel Developer Platform?

Michael Doyle itmngr at cooperationireland.org
Wed Jan 11 14:03:53 PST 2006

On 9 Jan 2006, at 20:41, JK wrote:

> I can get the 6.0 CD1 to boot ok on Apple's Intel Developers
> Platform but the usb keyboard is not recognized.  Do I have to do
> something special to use a USB keyboard? There is no PS/2 keyboard
> or mouse port on that platform.

Is the Boot CD image not recognising the USB port, or not recognising
the Apple keyboard?
If the latter, then a standard Windows/PC USB keyboard should work.

I know that PC keyboards and Apple keyboards have different lay-outs
and may act
differently. PC keyboards work in a Mac. The converse may not be true
(haven't tried it)

Mike