Sparc vs i386 architecture

Danial Thom danial_thom at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 05:11:18 PST 2006

--- Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm at toybox.placo.com>
wrote:

> [...]

The ability of a car to handle perfectly at
100Mph is more than just a minor improvement,
unless you just use a car to take you to the
train station or to the market.

The problem with your arguments is that the same
stupid logic can be applied to computers. If your
only use for a computer is to do email and light
browsing, then there is no difference between
today's computers and one that is 5 years old.

Dt