Compaq ProLiant 1600 server freezes when detecting keyboard

Ertan Küçükoğlu ertank at ozlerplastik.com
Tue Jan 10 02:35:48 PST 2006

Good news,

System boots flawlessly after removing USB and Firewire in GENERIC kernel.

Well, maybe FreeBSD should implement an option to disable certain device
detection during install time, too.

Thanks for the USB hint. You saved a lot of time for me to find the problem.

--Ertan

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 01:40:05 -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote

--
Ertan Küçükoğlu
ertank at ozlerplastik.com
Özler Plastik San. ve Tic. A.S.