problem with USB Mobile data cabel prolific 2303 FreeBSD v5.3

gooroo at list.ru gooroo at list.ru
Fri Jan 6 15:58:04 PST 2006

Sorry, I am russian and bad know English!

<Cat> of kernel config

machine i386cpu I686_CPUident GENERIChints "gooroo.hints" # Default places to look for devices.options PAEoptions SCHED_4BSD # 4BSD scheduleroptions INET # InterNETworkingoptions FFS # Berkeley Fast Filesystemoptions SOFTUPDATES # Enable FFS soft updates support##options UFS_ACL # Support for access control lists##options UFS_DIRHASH # Improve performance on big directoriesoptions MD_ROOT # MD is a potential root device##options NFSCLIENT # Network Filesystem Client##options NFSSERVER # Network Filesystem Server##options NFS_ROOT # NFS usable as /, requires NFSCLIENToptions MSDOSFS # MSDOS Filesystemoptions CD9660 # ISO 9660 Filesystem##options PROCFS # Process filesystem (requires PSEUDOFS)##options PSEUDOFS # Pseudo-filesystem frameworkoptions GEOM_GPT # GUID Partition Tables.##options COMPAT_43 # Compatible with BSD 4.3 [KEEP THIS!]##options COMPAT_FREEBSD4 # Compatible with FreeBSD4##options KTRACE # ktrace(1) support##options SYSVSHM # SYSV-style shared memory##options SYSVMSG # SYSV-style message queues##options SYSVSEM # SYSV-style semaphoresoptions _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-time extensionsoptions KBD_INSTALL_CDEV # install a CDEV entry in /dev##options AHC_REG_PRETTY_PRINT # Print register bitfields in debug# output. Adds ~128k to driver.##options AHD_REG_PRETTY_PRINT # Print register bitfields in debug# output. Adds ~215k to driver.##options ADAPTIVE_GIANT # Giant mutex is adaptive.device apic # I/O APICdevice acpi # I/O APIC# Bus support. Do not remove isa, even if you have no isa slotsdevice isadevice eisadevice pci# Floppy drivesdevice fdc# ATA and ATAPI devicesdevice atadevice atadisk # ATA disk drivesdevice ataraid # ATA RAID drivesdevice atapicd # ATAPI CDROM drivesdevice atapifd # ATAPI floppy drivesdevice atapist # ATAPI tape drivesoptions ATA_STATIC_ID # Static device numbering# atkbdc0 controls both the keyboard and the PS/2 mousedevice atkbdc # AT keyboard controllerdevice atkbd # AT keyboarddevice psm # PS/2 mousedevice vga # VGA video card driverdevice splash # Splash screen and screen saver support# syscons is the default console driver, resembling an SCO consoledevice scdevice agp # support several AGP chipsets# Floating point support - do not disable.device npx# Power management support (see NOTES for more options)#device apm# Add suspend/resume support for the i8254.device pmtimer# PCCARD (PCMCIA) support# PCMCIA and cardbus bridge supportdevice cbb # cardbus (yenta) bridgedevice pccard # PC Card (16-bit) busdevice cardbus # CardBus (32-bit) bus# Serial (COM) portsdevice sio # 8250, 16[45]50 based serial ports# Parallel portdevice ppcdevice ppbus # Parallel port bus (required)device lpt # Printerdevice plip # TCP/IP over paralleldevice ppi # Parallel port interface device#device vpo # Requires scbus and da# PCI Ethernet NICs that use the common MII bus controller code.# NOTE: Be sure to keep the 'device miibus' line in order to use these NICs!device miibus # MII bus supportdevice rl # RealTek 8129/8139device wb # Winbond W89C840F# Wireless NIC cardsdevice wlan # 802.11 supportdevice wi # WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11 wireless NICs.# Pseudo devices.device loop # Network loopbackdevice mem # Memory and kernel memory devicesdevice io # I/O devicedevice random # Entropy devicedevice ether # Ethernet supportdevice ppp # Kernel PPPdevice tun # Packet tunnel.device pty # Pseudo-ttys (telnet etc)device md # Memory "disks"device tap #Virtual Ethernet driverdevice sl #Serial Line IP# USB supportdevice uhci # UHCI PCI->USB interfacedevice ohci # OHCI PCI->USB interfacedevice usb # USB Bus (required)device ugen # Genericdevice uhid # "Human Interface Devices"options NETGRAPHoptions NETGRAPH_BRIDGEoptions NETGRAPH_DEVICEoptions NETGRAPH_ECHOoptions NETGRAPH_IP_INPUToptions NETGRAPH_KSOCKEToptions NETGRAPH_MPPC_ENCRYPTIONoptions NETGRAPH_PPPoptions NETGRAPH_PPPOEoptions NETGRAPH_PPTPGREoptions NETGRAPH_SOCKEToptions NETGRAPH_SPLIToptions NETGRAPH_SPPPoptions NETGRAPH_TTY#options NETGRAPH_MPPC_COMPRESSIONoptions NETGRAPH_ONE2MANYoptions NETGRAPH_RFC1490options NETGRAPH_TEEoptions NETGRAPH_UIoptions NETGRAPH_VJCdevice spppdevice gre#device umodemdevice pppoptions PPP_BSDCOMPoptions PPP_DEFLATEoptions PPP_FILTERoptions IPFIREWALLoptions IPFIREWALL_VERBOSEoptions IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100options IPFIREWALL_FORWARDoptions IPDIVERToptions DUMMYNEToptions HZ=10device uhcioptions CPU_ENABLE_SSE# Options for sio:options COM_ESP # Code for Hayes ESP.options COM_MULTIPORT # Code for some cards with shared IRQs.options CONSPEED=115200 # Speed for serial consoleAfter config and install kernel I am run:kldload uplcom.kokldload ucom.kokldload uvscom.koBut device </dev/ucom0> not createdbut deamon usbd runing and kernel compiled with ucom,uplcom options.What me do.If We can answer me in Russian.