Flash Disk

Richard C. Isaacson ri at beldurnik.com
Fri Jan 6 02:34:25 PST 2006

I have been doing a lot of key work over the last couple of days What I
am doing is:
dmesg | grep da0
To find the drive that is listed on as it might not be da0 if you have
other things plugged in.
Then:
mount -t msdosfs /dev/da0s1 /mnt
Does the same thing but I think ends up being a little cleaner.

-rich