Re- FreeBSD 6 - Do i need both CD1 and CD2 ?

Abhi soman.abhijit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 09:33:06 PST 2006

--- "FlashWebHost.com" <flashweb at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,

>Anyone know where i can purchase FreeBSD 6 CD in india ?

You can try www.linuxbazar.com for purchasing FreeBSD/Linux CDs. They
didn't have FreeBSD 6 CDs when i checked the site last time. But they
can make it available for you evenif they don't have it currently. I
also have a dialup connection so downloading the ISOs is a daunting
task for me. I myself purchased CDs for FreeBSD 5.4 release and
NetBSD, so i think the site is reliable. Anyways give it a try if you
want.

Regards,
Abhijit

--
If Karl, instead of writing a lot about Capital, had made a lot of
Capital, it would have been much better.