gdm

RYAN M. vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Tue Feb 28 19:10:11 PST 2006

I am using the gdm interface to gnome however i also have fluxbox and kde installed i have tried adding files to the gdm/xsession directory but nothing happens

rmvg at rachel$ cd /usr/X11R6/etc/gdm/Sessions/
rmvg at rachel$ ls -l
total 4
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  165 Feb 23 03:32 fluxbox
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel   95 Feb 19 04:35 kde

here are the contains of my kde file for example

#!/bin/sh
#
# /etc/gdm/Sessions/kde
#
# global kde session file -- used by gdm

exec startkde

--
Computer King/CaNMail

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

Sales, Service, and Hosting
Email, Data, and Web Packages
Ask about web design specials

Affiliates
http://www.computerking.ca/pages/links/affiliates/affiliates.htm

Maybe Computer Science should be in the College of Theology. -- R. S. Barton