A reason for major ports update?

Steve Lake steve.lake at raiden.net
Mon Feb 27 19:17:00 PST 2006

	Ok, call me the curious cat, but I just cvsupped my ports tonight looking
for a patch to Xine to fix a problem with MKV playback under KDE 3.5 and
got quite the shocker.  There were about 101 ports that said they needed to
be upgraded.  The part that's the kicker is I just upgraded everything
about 3 weeks ago.  Did I miss something or did something big come down the
pipe that caused a major number of ports to be updated?  Or is this just
coincidence?  Just curious.