FreeBSD and HP DV4000

Nelson Carnauba nelsoncarnauba at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 05:48:07 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am MSC candidate, and i have been doing a study on open source and
distributed software development, and for this, i am searching for learning
more about open source communities and their best practices applied in this
development environment. So, i am migrating to freebsd community, but i am
searching for freebsd users who uses this OS in notebook, more specially in
DV4000 HP model. I would like to know if someone have used the freebsd in
this notebook model or if there is some has references where i can find
informations about this doubt.

Best regards,

--
Nelson Carnaúba Tenório