Upgrading Freebsd 5.4 release to 5.4 stable

Jayesh Jayan jayesh.freebsdlist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:44:47 PST 2006

Hi,

We have 12 servers running freebsd. They are basically web servers having
cpanel control panel.

All these server are running FreeBSD 5.4 Release as of now. Now are thinking
of upgrading it to 5.4 Stable

Please let me know the merits and demerits of the same. Do you feel it is
good move to upgrade to the stable version.

If it is suggested that I go for the upgrade which mode would suit the
servers ?

Awaiting all your valuable suggestions ...

--
Jayesh Jayan

"The box said "Requires Windows 95, NT, or better", so I installed Linux."

Visit my homepage @ http://www.jayeshjayan.com