mail login problem
keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed Feb 22 04:55:59 PST 2006
On 2006-02-22 12:32, mamaj m <mamaj1979 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The electricity goes down and the server drop down than when the
> electricity got back I could not log in to the server and I see in the logs
> file on the server the error
> (( ERR [SYS/PERM] Unable to process From lines (envelopes), change
> recognition modes or check for corrupted mail drop.))
> This error I see it in the logs when I use the Microsoft outlook but if I
> try to login be web mail I log in but I cant see my inbox mails
* What server?
* Does it run FreeBSD?
* Which version of FreeBSD?
* Does it run a particular version of mail server software?
* What version of which software is that?
* How is the mail server software configured?
* Which logfile did you look at?
* Are these the exact log file lines?
You'll have to help us understand what's going on, if you expect us to
help you too.
More information about the freebsd-questions