compat 5.X where to find?

Bernt Hansson bernt at bah.homeip.net
Tue Feb 21 21:34:55 PST 2006

Kris Anderson wrote:

> --- Bernt Hansson <bernt at bah.homeip.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Trying to install nvidias drivers for my
>> graphicscard nvidia 400MX
>> The install is looking for compat 5.X I dont have
>> that one, where can I
>> find compat 5.X? Can I install it after installing
>> FreeBSD?
>>
>> It's on a testbox so no need to panic.
> Hi there,
> I found something called compat5x in the ports
> collection of misc/compat5x.
>
> Hope that helps.

make
===> src (all)
===> lib (all)
find: /compat/linux/lib: No such file or directory
find: /compat/linux/usr/lib: No such file or directory
find: /compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib: No such file or directory

I feel real stoopid just had to mkdir /compat/linux/lib &&
/compat/linux/usr/lib && /compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib

Sorry for the noise!