mutri-user conference

jaroonsak A jaroonsaka at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:37:45 PST 2006

dear friend

                         Hey !. i have problem about mutri user for contact
between mutri user. Can you                      guilde to me about
something like MCU . Yes now i can build sip server but it work for peer to
peer, 2 person and i want to contract more than 2 person in sametime. look
like they are live in same room. Can you guild for knowledge. I's very basic
man in freebsd,linux,unix because i use window along time

                              thank good man