Wrong list post????

Lowell Gilbert freebsd-questions-local at be-well.ilk.org
Fri Feb 17 07:03:28 PST 2006

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi <enigma at lztech.com.br> writes:

> I posted a question about the ISO9660 and the hard links
> in the ISO filesystem... some days ago...

A bit under 1 day ago, actually.

> and no one answer...

It was still in my incoming queue, but first I was planning to take
care of the work that I actually get paid for.

I tried to duplicate the problem (on -STABLE) with:
mkdir temp; cd temp;(tar -C /rescue -cf - . |tar -xf -);du -h . /rescue

but I got the links copied properly (original and copy the same size).
You'll need to show precisely what you did for anyone to figure out
what is wrong.

> I am not complaining about missing answers, but
> may be I am in the wrong list....

No, this is the right place.