Blocking an individual email address

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Wed Feb 15 19:05:17 PST 2006

James Csoka wrote:
> After reading the page you linked to, and looking at the examples, I added
> the line To:user at example.com REJECT (using my personal email), and it had no
> effect.  I can't find any good reason it didn't work, but it fails to
> prevent me from sending mail from inside my work network to my home address.

Do you do a "make access.db" or "make all" afterwards to rebuild the database?

Maybe try restarting sendmail ("make restart") and see whether /var/log/maillog
says something interesting about that file or something else that might be helpful?

(Does a logfile that no-one reads make any noise?  :-)

--
-Chuck