Samba port

Ugo Bellavance ugob at camo-route.com
Tue Feb 14 12:31:56 PST 2006

Hi,

	I'm rather new to FreeBSD (I usually use linux and I'm trying Fbsd.  I
upgraded my samba port yesterday, but after, I couldn't reconnect to it.
 I found out that the upgrade (using cvsup/portupgrade) removed smb.conf
and stopped smb and cups?  Why is it this way?  It is not the only port
that gets stopped on an upgrade.  Is that normal?  Shouldn't it at least
try to restart?

Regards,
--
Ugo