intel high definition audio

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Thu Feb 9 20:58:58 PST 2006

I am having problems with my plextor dvdr px-716a after adding apticam
to the kernel as recommend in the optical drive section of the handbook
I get freeze up on boot irq storms and the like have to unplug the drive
in order to get thing to work anyone have this problem or is it just me.

ps have be working on my bsd box all week no sleep no food no leaving
the house help im addicted cant stop.