Remote backup solutions

David Stanford dthomas53 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:43:08 PST 2006

Goran,

Although I haven't used Bacula in a production environment, I am currently
using it to perform automated full/incremental backups of my Windows
machines at home and it works perfectly. For my purposes it's a bit of
overkill, but does the job with minimal fuss. Of all the researching I had
done (way back), this was the best solution and will probably suit your
needs. Not to mention it has some of the best documentation you could hope
to find for an open source solution.

-David