need some advice on our cisco routers..

Gayn Winters gayn.winters at bristolsystems.com
Thu Feb 9 07:57:59 PST 2006

The last I looked the limit was $5000 for the FBI to accept a complaint;
however, due to manpower limitations, a more realistic limit is well
over $100,000 (aggregate damage for one attacker, multiple victims) for
them even to pay attention. Dealing with the FBI is better these days -
they have some good people now.

-gayn

Bristol Systems Inc.
714/532-6776