Enquiry

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Tue Feb 7 10:59:06 PST 2006

Rohit Gupta wrote:

>Hello
>
>We are software reselling company in India.Can you
>please tell us how we can work with you for
>distribution of FreeBSD in India .
>
>Thanks
>

>Best regards
>Rohit Gupta

Hello, Rohit!

It is good to hear of your interest.

FreeBSD is an "Open Source" project.  Terms and conditions
for most parts of the project are at:

     http://www.freebsd.org/copyright/

Since FreeBSD is "freely distributable", you could pretty
much distribute it in any method that is allowable by the
copyright(s) noted above.

There are a couple of "companies" in the USA that produce
and distribute boxed sets of FreeBSD CD's or DVD's.  I
have no idea how profitable this is for them, but it's great
for the Project, of course.

Good luck!

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.
Missouri, USA

--
Don't shout for help at night.  You might wake your neighbors.
		-- Stanislaw J. Lem, Unkempt Thoughts