SnortCenter2 on FBSD?

Paul Schmehl pauls at utdallas.edu
Sun Feb 5 10:04:26 PST 2006

--On February 5, 2006 8:50:24 AM -0800 Drew Tomlinson
<drew at mykitchentable.net> wrote:

> Thank you for your response.  I'm running 6.0 but perl is perl so it
> shouldn't matter.  I'll give it a try and post my results for the
> archives.
> Are you going to pursue using it any further even though it allows the
> admin access through a web interface?  If you do, I'd be interested in
> your results.

No.  I won't be using snortcenter.

I'm working on porting sguil over to FreeBSD, and I do all the rules and
other maintenance on the commandline, either manually or through scripting.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member