can't install kdelibs3 port after upgrading

Peter petermatulis at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 3 17:25:19 PST 2006

I'm running 5.4-STABLE and I'm receiving the following error:

checking for pcre-config... /usr/local/bin/pcre-config
configure: error: You're missing libpcre.
Download libpcre from http://www.pcre.org or find a binary package for
your platform.
Alternatively, you can specify --disable-pcre, but some web pages - using
regular
expressions in Javascript code - will not work correctly, the regexp
support being
quite limited if libpcre isn't present.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

What port contains the coveted libpcre?  I already have the pcre port
installed and there is no other port with the string "pcre".  Isn't
portupgrade/portmanger supposed to help me here?

Anyone?

--
Peter