marked as broken

Henrik Lidström FreeBSD at henriklidstrom.se
Thu Feb 2 01:49:24 PST 2006

Have you updated you portstree Bob ?

 From /usr/ports/UPDATING

  AFFECTS: users of pear ports
  AUTHOR: ale at FreeBSD.org

  A few old pear ports have been removed from the tree in favor of a
  single devel/pear port.  If portupgrade complains about missing ports,
  you may safely remove pear-XML_RPC, pear-Console_Getopt, pear-Archive_Tar
  and php[45]-pear and then run:

  portupgrade -o devel/pear -f pear-PEAR

/Henrik