How I can compile math/atlas quicker?

cblasius cblasius at o2.pl
Wed Feb 1 14:50:14 PST 2006

Hello !

Thank you very much for previous help ! :-) Thank you.

I have a problem. I compile /usr/ports/math/atlas and it compiling 3
full days and it is still compiling (processor AMD 1.6 GHz). How long
the atlas will be compile? How I can make it in shorter time? I want to
use octave and scilab, but first I must to have atlas (as dependency).

Is it possible to turn off all the test in atlas? How I can do that? Or
what else I must to do?  Could someone help me?
It is horrible to wait so long (for the one package atlas)!

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
cblasius

I'm sorry for my English.