Dealing with a stale dependency

Vizion vizion at vizion.occoxmail.com
Sat Dec 30 10:29:39 PST 2006

# pkdb -F

Stale dependency samba-libsmbclient-3.0.23d -> heimdal-0.7.2_2 (security/heimdal)
Install stall dependency? ([y]es/[n]o/[a]ll) [yes]
----
If I select yes to install then install fails because it clashes:
heimdal -0.7.2_2 conflicts with installed package kbr5-1.5.1_1

However selecting no
---
New dependency? (? to help): ?
Display all 283 possibilities? (y or n)

When I get them all I still have no idea what to do <chuckles>

And until I resolve it I cannot use portupgrade -a  because it insists I resolve this one... OK I am frustrated as well as ignorant <grinz>

David