Possibility for FreeBSD 4.11 Extended Support

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Sun Dec 24 09:29:33 PST 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-23 at 07:45, Robert Watson wrote:

> It's interesting that so far I've actually not yet seen even one person e-mail
> security-team since the EoL announcement to say,
>
>    "If I volunteer my time or pay for your time to support 4.11 for security
>     patches, can we extend the EoL?".
>
> If I missed your e-mail, sorry about that, but I do read pretty fairly
> carefully so feel some justification in making this claim.

[the rest of the msg cut]

Just wanted you to know I loved your message. It is very to the point
and you took the time to elaborate on almost every aspect of this
discussion. Not that it'll help I'm afraid. You must be willing to
reason first ;-) But at least we can refer to your message in future
times.

--
http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 ++ Solaris 10 6/06 ++