question on hosts.allow

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:44:34 PST 2006

Hello,

   Well, You will always see the attempts in security logs.
   As Derek Wrote, you have to allow your IP and deny the rest.

   Also, you may set in /etc/ssh/sshd_config
   a line in the bottom of the file which reads
   AllowUsers  YOUR_USER_HERE

   In this case, you will make sure your ip and the specific username(s).

-- Marwan Sultan.