Is there UNIX analog of ftp command pls?

Bill Campbell freebsd at celestial.com
Thu Dec 21 10:29:42 PST 2006

On Tue, Dec 19, 2006, a at zeos.net wrote:
>Is there UNIX analog of ftp command pls, i. e. ls | less ?

There's a Windows analog of the UNIX ftp command (pretty much
everything from DOS 2.0 on was taken from UNIX starting with the
hierarchical file system).

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``The only freedom which deserves the name, is that of pursuing our own good
in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs,
or impede their efforts to obtain it.'' -- John Stuart Mill, 1859