LSI MegaRAID 1068 mfi(4) 6.1-RELEASE

nocturnal nocturnal at swehack.se
Mon Dec 18 05:57:46 PST 2006

Hi

I'm trying to boot up a Dell PE 860 with what dell claims to be a LSI
MegaRAID 1068 controller using FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE. I've found listposts
claiming that this worked as soon as FreeBSD 4.11 using the mpt driver.
It seems as if the mfi driver is the one to use these days.

I can't get it working though, it constantly says no disks were found.
This driver should be compiled into GENERIC right? Has anyone else on
the list tried using this driver for the LSI card?
--

Med vänliga hälsningar

Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
[Swehack] http://swehack.se