trouble installing 6.1 on virtual PC 2004 - "Cannot parse information file"

l Burnerheimerton lburnerheimerton at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 11:11:05 PST 2006

I choose minial installation, NAT, uncheck Attach CD.
I have the ISO on my desktop and throw it on the CD
picture of the virtual pc which is where I've
read it to install to this point so I know that is
working.

It writes holographic and then I get this error
message:

"Cannot parse information file for the base
distribution: I/O error
Please verify that your media is valid and try again."

Any ideas or experience installing it on virtual PC
2004?  Thanks for any help.