Unable to build jackit-0.102.20

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Fri Dec 8 02:48:00 PST 2006

On Thursday December 07, 2006 at 04:57:31 (PM) Kay Abendroth wrote:

> Gerard Seibert wrote:

> >> 	Built for me six hours ago under -Current.
> >
> > It doesn't seem to be working here.
> >
> > FreeBSD scorpio.seibercom.net 6.1-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p10 #0:
>
> I build jackit some hours ago without problems on a recent RELENG_6_2.
> Does every build attempt stop at the same position?

Yes, the build log is identical.

I did the following:

1) Deleted everything from /usr/ports/distfiles
2) portsclean -C -L
3) Pkgdb -Fu	(no problems detected)
4) portsnap
5) Cleared out the /tmp and /var/tmp directories
6) Rebooted

The exact same problem happens when I attempt to build the port.

--
Gerard