KINDA SOLVED: Re: help! directories changed into regular files! :(

martijn martijn at pacno.net
Tue Dec 5 11:12:46 PST 2006

Heheh, now i can reproduce it ;-)

I did an in-place search&replace with sed on a bunch of symlinks to
directories, but i didn't remember they were symlinks. When you do that,
the symlink gets backed up as a normal file.

probably not the behauviour we want, but hey, thats live when you give
stupid commands ;-)

martijn.

Once upon a Tue, Dec 05 2006, martijn hit keys in the following order: