Realtek (re(4)) Driver in 6.1

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:02:25 PST 2006

Hello Pietro,

  A question,
  I have 8 servers! all intel motherboards, but some are 101 and others 945
models.
  all acting as NAT gateway, and the NAT NIC is dlink.
  vr0 and rl0 are my devices
  im having unknown dropdown connections! when i investigate i found nothing
but
  watchdog timeout!

  Yes its heavy load, and every few days my vr0 stops acting as DHCP and i
find watchdog
  timeout error..

  What is the solutions? (change the NICs? both?
  And how to fix it! (console solutions? )

  Thank you.

   Marwan.