ssh client affecting fonts?

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller) hackmiester at hackmiester.com
Fri Dec 1 09:15:40 PST 2006

Authentication required!

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
URL "/private/portconfig.png". You either supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand
how to supply the credentials required.

In case you are allowed to request the document, please check your
user-id and password and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 401
mikestammer.com
Fri Dec 1 11:14:00 2006
Apache/2.0.59 (FreeBSD)

On 1 December 2006, at 09:24, Eric wrote:

> hello,
>
> for some reason, when i do a 'make config' on a port, the border
> that used to be solid lines is no longer that way (at least when
> using SecureCRT). However, when i use putty, it looks as expected
> (and it used to in SecureCRT)
>
> a screen shot is here:
>
> http://mikestammer.com/private/portconfig.png
>
> does anyone know what the heck is causing this only in SecureCRT?
>
> Thanks
>
> Eric

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller)

<badaboom> who can help me ? i'm french and i don't know irc
<Paladine> can't help you with the being french part, you are screwed
their mate

Phone
Voice: +1 251 589 6348
Fax: Call the voice number and ask.