portmanager error: Error occured reading /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf

Willem Hendriks willem.hendriks.reg at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 1 04:19:16 PST 2006

When i install any port with portmanager, i get the following error-message:

<error message>
** Error occured reading /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf:
        undefined method `x11base' for nil:NilClass
** Error occured reading /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf:
        undefined method `x11base' for nil:NilClass
</error message>

This example was outputted after: portmanager -u, but i see it with
every install. In pkgtools.conf i indeed see x11base:

<pkgtools.conf>
AFTERINSTALL = {
    # Re-enable the X wrapper
    'x11-servers/XFree86-4-Server' => sprintf(
     'cd %s/bin && if [ -x Xwrapper-4 ]; then ln -sf Xwrapper-4 X; fi',
     x11base()),
  }
</pkgtoosl.conf>

When i installed some port (antiword) manually by going to
/usr/ports/textproc and do a make, make install. I dont see any error
message at all. When i do a

$ portmanager textproc/antiword

The same error gets by again. My system:
FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE with xorg installed and working correctly. dmesg output:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~whendrik/dmesg

Greetings Willem Hendriks

(This is my first mailist question, i hope my mail client settings are
correct, and my mail is proper composed)