problem with phpMyAdmin port

Hans Nieser h.nieser at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 30 18:32:54 UTC 2006

fbsd wrote:

> [...]

You have to make sure that the pcre extension is actually being loaded by
PHP. Check that you have the following line un
/usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini:

extension=pcre.so

I believe this should have been added automatically though, but to double
check that it is loaded, restart apache if you've got PHP running as a
module, and check the output of phpinfo();