Fine tuning conditional compilation of 'make buildworld'

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at mail.com
Tue Aug 29 02:28:28 UTC 2006

freebsd# less /usr/share/examples/etc/make.conf

mine just make it simple:

PERL_VER=5.8.8
PERL_VERSION=5.8.8
CFLAGS= -O -pipe
COPTFLAGS= -O -pipe
NO_PROFILE=true
CPUTYPE?=pentium4

other thing, i'm set it up on my kernel config :)

freebsd# uname -a
FreeBSD freebsd.avp.org 6.1-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p4 #2: Mon Aug 28 12:26:03 MYT 2006     root at freebsd.avp.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/AVP  i386
freebsd#