Building ports with sorces on a local mirror?

stan stanb at panix.com
Sat Aug 26 20:32:22 UTC 2006

I'm in the process of seting up to build a fair number of machines behind a
very restrictive firewall (and besides that the outbound link is very
slow).

What I have in mind is setting up a machine using mirror software to create
a local mirror of the FreeBSD site, including the distfiles for the ports
tree.

Is thee a way to get the ports build system to look for distfiles on this
local mirror?

(Dennis Ritchie)