BSDstats Project: A quick reminder ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at freebsd.org
Sat Aug 26 19:52:00 UTC 2006

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006, Mikhail Goriachev wrote:

> Thanks for that Marc. I've got another issue. I registered 4 machines
> but only 3 appear on the list. One of them is being behind another one
> through NAT. Could this be the problem?

Check /var/db/bsdstats, let me know what the KEY value is for the 4
machines ... before you do, try re-running all 4, to make sure that the
'4th' didn't get re-run within the 15 minute period ...

NAT won't (or, rather, shouldn't) be a factor, since we aren't basing
things on the IP itself ... but, all 4 KEYs for your machines should be
distinct ...