A webhosting script?

Greg Barniskis nalists at scls.lib.wi.us
Fri Aug 25 17:47:26 UTC 2006

Duane Hill wrote:
> On Friday, August 25, 2006 at 3:45:08 PM, Kyrre confabulated:
>
>> At 17:30 25.08.2006, Andy Greenwood wrote:
>>> We use perl scripts here. Unfortunately, I can't provide any
>>> specific examples.
>
>> So stop trolling :)
>
>> Perl is obsolete anyway

<giggle> And that's not trolling? ;)

Without getting into a way-OT "my favorite language is better'n
yours" flamefest, if you really want inspiration for the "pure
shell" way, look at ports/sysutils/ezjail and its "flavours"
framework for templating new jails with users, ports, post-install
scripts, etc. All shell.

Requires 6.1-RELEASE-p3 or later due to a jail-related rc bug.

South Central Library System (SCLS)
Library Interchange Network (LINK)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 266-6348