OpenSAML installation

velotiaray toto-zarasoa velotiaray.toto-zarasoa at uhb.fr
Fri Aug 25 15:16:30 UTC 2006

Hello!

I'm trying to install OpenSaml on my FreeBSD but I've ot the following error.
I already managed to install OpenSSL, Curl, Log4Cpp, XercesC,
XMLSecurity. I am using opensaml-1.0.1.tar.gz.

"./configure --prefix=/opt/shibboleth-sp
--with-log4cpp=/opt/shibboleth-sp --with-curl=/opt/shibboleth-sp
--with-xerces=/opt/shibboleth-sp --with-xmlsec=/opt/shibboleth-sp
--with-openssl -C"
  does not crash, the error happens when I type "make" (or "gmake")

The error is :

../lbtool: line 1: cd: yes/lib: No such file or directory
libtool: link: cannot determine absolute directory name of 'yes/lib'
*** Error code 1

Stop in  ...

If somebody has already fixed this error, please help!

Regards.