Web server mailing list?

Chris cdtelting-ml at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 01:26:40 UTC 2006

Kirk Strauser wrote:

>On Friday 18 August 2006 9:42 am, albi wrote:
>

>>excuse me, imho this part of your question is a little unclear, i don't
>>get the php/mysql idea
>>

>He wants to subscribe to mailing lists for Apache, PHP, and MySQL that are
>as good as this list is for FreeBSD.

Yes, sorry about that every.  Didn't realize I was vague, I kind of
typed off the question as I ran out the door this morning.  I'm just
wondering if there is a good list for apache, php, and mysql, i.e. that
aren't too strict about posts being for just a single one of those
topics and have the quality of this list for knowledgeable responses.

Chris