How to remotely check an Adaptec 2100S RAID array status under FreeBSD 5.2.1?

Olaf Greve o.greve at axis.nl
Tue Aug 15 07:56:52 UTC 2006

Hi Chad,

> there is a freebsd program that can be used to report on and manage your
> raid on a 2100s.  Google frebsd and adaptec 2100s

Thanks a lot!
So indeed this is done by installing some programs for it, and they do
exist for FreeBSD as well. :)

Alrighty, tnx a lot, when rebuilding the RAID array I may also make use
of the situation to upgrade to FBSD 6 (as 5.2.1 is somewhat dated now,
and I've been wanting to give FBSD 6 a go for a while now), so something
good comes out of it after all. ;)

Cheers!
Olafo