ftp-proxy with pf

Ivan Levchenko levchenko.i at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:27:27 UTC 2006

Hello Gilberto,

No, that wouldn't work, there is no sense in adding a nat rule to the
internal interface.

I just found out why it didn't work. All this time, I was using active
ftp on my ubuntu box. when i switched to passive, it all worked like a
charm. found it on some forum archive .. forgot the link. on linux the
env setting for passive ftp doesn't work.. .i never knew that.. you
have you add -p to the ftp command or start it using pftp..