Accessing FreeBSD partition from Windows with dual boot

Martin Miedema martin.miedema at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:03:44 UTC 2006

I'm looking for a way to access (read only is fine) a FreeBSD partition
on my Windows installation on a dual boot notebook (so Samba won't do
the trick)

I read a couple of things after some googling about CrossFS which
basically should be a UFS driver for windows. Unfortunately all these
articles / posts are from 2001 / 2002 and the link that's in them no
longer works: http://crossfs.bizland.com

Does any one know if this project still exists? and if not if there is
any other alternative to use?

Martin.