BSDstats Project v2.0 ...

Nikolas Britton nikolas.britton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 03:00:32 UTC 2006

On 8/8/06, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Matthew Seaman wrote:
>
> > Anyhow, how about the following little enhancement.  This lists the CPUs
> > on the system pretending they are CPU0, CPU1, ... devices.  The URI
> > escape stuff should be automatically decoded by PHP without any extra
> > coding required.
>
> Perfect, added to script, as well as your clean ups ... thanks ...

What about PC-BSD? AFAIK they all have the same hostname. Some company
could have 1000+ PC-BSD desktop systems hiding behind NAT. I just sent
in one for you to look at... Here's it's uname -a:

PCBSD# uname -a
FreeBSD PCBSD.localhost 6.1-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p2 #0: Fri
Jun 16 09:21:34 PDT 2006
root at PCBSD.localhost:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PCBSDv1.11  i386

--
BSD Podcasts @:
http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com/