BSDstats Project v2.0 ...

Daniel Gerzo danger at rulez.sk
Mon Aug 7 10:27:48 UTC 2006

Hello Marc,

Monday, August 7, 2006, 5:42:27 AM, you wrote:

> I've now committed v2.0 of the 300.statistics periodic script ... this one
> adds the device reporting that we'd talked about previously, and the
> summary reports now reflect the driver(s) in use for those deciding to
> report ...

> I've written it to report driver + chip= information from pciconf -l,
> since even pciconf -lv doesn't seem to use card= ... the summary report
> will be extended next to show both vendor and chip statistics ...

Maybe it would be better if you strip the ending number from the
driver, so the page will list total number of driver usage not fxp0,
fxp1 totals and so on.

> Let me know of any problems ...

Seems like some people are already trying to be funny, because
according to the page there are already people running (~40)
FreeBSD 8.0-CURRENT :-) It's sad to see this to be happening.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel                            mailto:danger at rulez.sk