portsdb output and portaudit question

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Aug 2 11:15:31 UTC 2006

"jan gestre" <freebsd.ph at gmail.com>

> > the box's running for almost 2 months now setup as webmail server, the
> > only thing i removed was the linux compatible applications since i have no
> > plans of installing linux. i ran pkgdb -F and pkgdb -fu to no avail, after
> > doing cvsup this morning, ran portsdb -Uu, i still see those message looking
> > for packages that wasn't even installed. i don't see any strange behavior
> > for the server except those mentioned here. could these be detrimental?

I have no idea. However, if the system appears to be stable then I
assume you could just ignore it. I guess removing things from the base
installation was not such a good idea though.

--
    |\      _,,,---,,_     |               Gerard Seibert
Zzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_ |             gerard at seibercom.net
   |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'| icq: 95653152          FAX: (845) 228-1602
  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)     |           //This Space Available//