Are hardware vendors starting to bail on FreeBSD ... ?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Aug 1 03:52:05 UTC 2006

> I wanted to ask if there is some sort of channel whereby he could be
> given active support

See a need, fill a need.  Since you can clearly see the person wasn't given
adequate information, then go ahead and give him the information.  Unless
people like you and me and the rest of us ordinary users take responsibility
for these responses, a lot of them will fall through the cracks since the
developers have limited time to answer them.

Nobody ever complained about being given too much information.

Ted